Wednesday, February 15, 2006

meme

4 jobs i have had
teenage candy seller
the bookstore
city market slave
flower girl

4 movies i could watch over and over
the rules of the game
bottle rocket
the thomas crown affair
goldiggers of 1933

4 favorite tv shows
the oc
sex and the city
magnum p.i.
the office (british version, although it also makes me
queasy due to striking similarities it has to a certain "chard"
(ex-boss) I know)


4 places i have lived
idaho falls, idaho
portland, oregon
kanazawa, japan
multnomah village (does that count?)

me and my brother at redfish lake

4 places i have vacationed
san juan islands
czech republic/poland
anne's beach cabin- r.i.p.
redfish lake, stanley, idaho

4 sites I visit daily
101 cookbooks
craigslist-portland-real estate for sale
friend's blogs
epicurious

4 favorite meals...
sunday brunch at daily cafe
dinner at Gino's with dolcetto and tiramisu
fresh caught, pan-fried trout with potatoes
7 flavor beef and bacon wrapped oysters at wild ginger in Seattle


not to be confused with
first 4 things I am eating when I get back to the u.s....
hamburger at McMennamins
Baja Fresh, or anything closely resembling mexican food
old town pizza with green salad/ blue cheese dressing
chicken crudité and mille feuilles from the boulangerie

also not to be confused with
4 favorite meals in japan.
ham and egg sandwich and dorito-like chips from convenient store
ton katsu in Kyoto
salmon cakes with mustard sauce and Yoko's potatoes
steaming-hot pork dumplings, again, from convenient store

I spend alot of time thinking about food.

4 places I'd rather be
I'm not even going to answer this question.
No offense to japan, but I have been here for 7 months now,
the list is endless

4 people to tag to do a meme, too

  • nate

  • melissa l.

  • casey

  • molly


  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Krista, I look at Craigslist/Portland/Real Estate For Sale every day, too. sigh...

    ted d. said...

    Um, I can't remember if Golddiggers of '33 is my favorite from that series or not.

    I love the one with Lullaby of Broadway in it... I could watch that GD of XX over and over again...


    ..Also! I forgot that you used to work at the Candy Barrel when I first met you!