Tuesday, February 07, 2006

guess what?














We are having a girl! Well, the doctor's exact words were, "My guess is a girl" but backed it up by pointing to sufficient, factual evidence found on the ultrasound. Besides, the chinese astrological chart told us many months ago that it was true, so he was only really confirming what we already knew. In any case, we are really excited. Nate is already worrying about dating and keeping her under lock and key.

In other news, we have all had the worst case of influenza and have done not alot of anything besides watching 200 episodes of Sesame Street. We were teased by a few beautiful spring like days and then it started dumping snow again.

I am working on crocheting a baby blanket. Maybe it will be more of a lap blanket, it is kind of bigger and denser than I planned. I am using alpaca wool and it is very, very soft. Also it will take forever to make, so who knows when it will be done. I also made and attached a body to my crocheted cat head.


polly tagged me for a meme, which before a couple of days ago I had no idea what that even was, or that being tagged for it actually meant that I now need to do one! I will get to work on it and try to post it soon.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Yay, yay, yay! I am so freaky deaky excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Yes!? I am so friggin excited for all four of you. I cannot wait. Tell Nate he has a few years before he should start worrying about that haha

---Savannah

Sue said...

i am so very happy for you guys! any names yet?

Anonymous said...

yaaayayyay!

Lindsay x

Derek said...

Yeah! I'm So excited! I can't wait to see you guys! I miss you all so much.

ted d. said...

I love your crochet cat, make more.

Anonymous said...

a girl! sugar and spice and everything nice! Iris is so excited. She said, "there's Nammy's dream!" congrats on the good news. I can't wait to see you!